If you wish to enroll your child in Darjeeling Public School, Fulbari, then you have to fulfill the required steps -
- Retrieve an admission form from the school office.
- Fill the form with necessary information & submit it.
- You will be informed regarding an examination & interview date.
- Make your child appear for the examination.
- If s/he passes the examination successfully, you will be informed regarding the date for a personal interview.
- After your child passes through the interview with flying colors, you can proceed with the further admission formalities.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
- Bring in two colored passport size photos of your child.
- Bring in original and attested Xerox copies of his/her Birth Certificate.
- If your child is seeking admission for 3rd Standard or above, we will require a Transfer Certificate from his/her previous school.
- Bring in the mark sheet of your child’s last term examination from the previous school.
You can walk in with the documents for six days a week.
We’re available from -
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.